Essential Oils 101
Aromatherapy with Patricia O’Neill
November 16 | 6:30-7:30pm | Wailea Pharmacy | Free Workshop
Join us at the inaugural workshop of our new ongoing series “Wailea Wellness Workshops” which introduces wellness practitioners, innovators, and leading experts in their field to the Maui community.
Certified aromatherapy practitioner Patricia O’Neill will introduce the Top 5 Essential Oils for the Home First Aid Kit and discuss:
- How to choose & store the top 5 must have essential oils.
- Common & uncommon uses for each oil.
- Safe methods of application and use of dilution prouducts.
- How to create your own mists, salts, roll-ons, and other diffusing methods.
- How to spot adultered oils.
We look forward to introducing additional workshops throughout the winter covering a range of health and wellness topics including traditional, homeopathic, naturopathic and other alternative methods of care.
For more information contact the pharmacy at 808-879-0123. The workshop is complimentary and will be held in the pharmacy after business hours.